My fear of death, of losing everyone i love thats here. Im afraid i wont have enough time with them. That i will miss them so much. That i wont get to meet everyone i want to and talk to everyone and do everything. I trust, that God and Jesus have a plan for me and ill meet who im supposed to and talk to who im meant to saying what im supposed to say, i hope. I used to keep schedules for mom on the calendar, and computer for movies apts. Slowly i stopped doing it until it stopped altogether, and now she cant remember them so much. I don't know if my family will ever know, how blessed i feel to be in it, to be in everypart of it.
"they will still hold on to all of their memories! it will make the time you do share that much more meaningful" thank you
i am blessed though
i know life goes on
and that me dying, will be not having to see all you guys die
but getting to meet yous up there
hopefully up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment