Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Princess Karli

I seen Karli in Church yesterday. When the Pastor was giving his sermon, I could see her near the ceiling. I could feel my little sister. I started crying. I seen a little girl with longer dark hair run up and hug Karli. Then Grandpa showed up and seen the candle and said "Goddammit Rita, You Did It Again." He smiled with so much joy and love in his heart. Mom doesn't believe he said that, but I do with all my heart and soul. This isn't the first time I've seen angels, but I felt my little sister.

Mom went to town, and Wendy was watching Karli. She came into my room and says "You're going to want to see this." I walked into Karli's room and l looked at her sweet little face. "You're going to want to say goodbye", and she started sobbing. No, I kept saying, no no no. It hurt so bad. We had a lot of false alarms, but her lips turned blue. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her. Mom and everyone came in. They talked to her and loved her up, the Karli left. For so long I just held onto her bunny. Is the pain ever going to go away? I was always told no. It just got easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see her.