Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twisted

I often twist peoples words when they're talking to me. I don't know why but i twist it and can't handle it. I don't want to hurt them i love em. I don't know what to do to get my point across regularly. I don't mean to upset, stress, or hurt them. I thought being sick would be so much easier then this. Like, its ok because people will understand that it's not my fault. Until I get stared at, watched, looked at funny, or treated mean, it doesn't feel like I thought. It feels sick and different, awful, sad.

They want me to think about getting cured when it's time. I don't want it. I'm already so tired. I've lived my life for so long, and I couldn't handle beginning it again.

I went to the dentist, afraid of the pain of the needle, but this time it didn't hurt. The pain of jhd is so much worse that this seemed like a relief, like nothing.

No comments: