So Sick Of Being Sick, that i dont know what to do
What do you do, when you cant handle the weight of your stress, its too much for people your comfortable talking to to take, your not comfortable around very many people,your too tired to always try to get people to understand, your dying and afraid of the days to come without being able to communicate, can't run your too sick, can't go back, you just want your family back, you just want yourself back, you break down and cry, embrace this whole being tired all the time thing, and never get out of bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cry in my kitchen late at night where no one can see me and listen to a lot of jazz music. And I pray. I do what I know I might enjoy and I don't bother with trying to make other people happy. Dying is hard work. People don't respect that.
-Michelle
Post a Comment